|April Fools' Day at Google
||[Apr. 1st, 2008|02:21 pm]
Gmail Custom Time: Be on time. Every time. 1. |
2. Wake-Up Kit: Wake yourself up.
3. "I'm Feeling Lucky" button for Calendar
4. Book Search - Scratch & Sniff: Search now smells better.
5. Adsense for Conversations: Puts the 'context' in contextual advertising
6. Virgle: Things will get better. Eventually.
7. File --> New Airplane in Google Docs
And my personal favourite:
8. G'Day: Search tomorrow's web, today! (be sure to check the FAQ page)
[Edit: Couple more]
9. Featured Videos on YouTube: You've been Rick Roll'd!
10. Google Weblogs: The next revolution in personal publishing
11. Google Talk Goes Green: Add email@example.com as a contact
12. AdWords FrankRank: Rankings based on how well a particular ad goes with mashed potatoes and gravy